Thursday, October 15, 2009

Welcome Lily Lynn....

Yes, it only took me a month....but I'm finally posting some pictures from Lily's birth. Time has really flown by since she's been born.  For those that don't already know, she was born September 13th and weighed 6 lbs 2 oz.  She is a petite little bundle of joy.  She really has been a good baby.  She's pretty much slept all of the first month of life, except for the time she takes out for eating and pooping.  She's sure to set her mental alarm clock for every three hour and never misses a feeding.  She did sleep a 6 hour stretch ONCE, and mommy is certainly looking forward to that happening more often.   Her sister Clementine has grown to love Lily and is excited to help with anything she can.  She loves to hold, kiss, point out all of her body parts, force binkys in her mouth, and buckle her in her car seat.  She's a great big sister!












13 comments:

Melissa said...

congrats! she is beautiful. great job! =D

Steve Frahm said...

Hey congrats on your beautiful baby girl! What a great name, too. It was fun to read about this event. Thanks for posting.

kylee said...

Oh Julie, she's beautiful. Congrats! You have an adorable little family!

Jeff and Krishawn said...

Its about time! I did not think I would see her before next weekend. I can't wait to see you and the kiddo's. (ok...Brent too).

James and Tricia Thomas said...

She is beautiful!! Congratulations on your new little addition!

Aaron and Bonnie said...

Your little Lily is adorable. Congratulations and I hope you are adjusting well!

Stephanie Black said...

It's so fun to see all the pictures. It's crazy that it has already been a month! I can't wait to meet little Lily!

Steve and Donna said...

Happy to see your newest member- enjoy all the 'little' moments!

Kauti Nicholls said...

congratulations, she is adorable, love the name too :)

Train Gang said...

wow congrats! PERFECT pick on the name. I just adore your girls' names. hope you are doing well.

also, I don't have a phone number or email/snailmail address for you guys and I'd love to send a christmas card..can you email me with it? maryndalee@hotmail.com

Crystal Escobar said...

Oh how precious! I came across your blog somehow :), and I noticed that you have a little Lily too! My Lily is 4 now, and gave her Rae as her middle name. I love Lynn too and thought about using that because my middle name is Lynn. She is adorable and congratulations! Feel free to visit my blog, I just love connecting with other moms.

Pâmela said...

is Beautiful =D

Unknown said...

hermes belt
brady jersey
michael kors outlet
yeezy sneakers
kobe bryant shoes
nike air huarache
yeezy boost
louboutin shoes
nike huaraches