Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Can I have your attention please.....

Yes, I have an announcement.  Can you guess what it is???  If you guessed that we are having another baby, then you are right!  I never know when your supposed to announce these things, but I guess now is good.  I'm 12 weeks along and happy I'm almost through my fist trimester.  Lets just say, it hasn't been easy so far.  I think I forgot (which is a good thing) how horrible I felt the first time around.  This time I've felt equally horrible, but different in a lot of ways.  Lets just say for the past couple months I haven't been the best wife, mother, cook, housekeeper....you get the idea.  I spent the better part of a month without ever leaving the house or the couch.  It hasn't been easy dealing with a very energetic 1 year old and a husband that is very busy at work and not at home most of the time...but I think I've made it though the worst of it.  I'm feeling better by the day and doing more each day.  I'm looking forward to Spring so I can get out of the house more often.  Poor Clementine is going crazy being cooped up in the house all day, but it's just too much for me and the cold makes it no fun at all. Well, we are really excited and can't wait to find out if it is a boy or girl.  We'll keep you posted!

12 comments:

Montana Blakes said...

Congratulations! I hope the morning sickness passes soon and that you enjoy the close together space between your two as much as we have enjoyed ours!

Lisa said...

Congratulations! So exciting!

Glad to hear you're starting to feel better, and say hi to Clem for us.

Summer said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting! I am so sorry you are sick. I hope it goes soon! Clementine and this baby will be a great age difference! I'm excited for you!

kylee said...

Again, Congratulations! We are so excited for you!

Stephanie Black said...

Congrats again! I'm so excited. So can I make a prediction...I think another girl! Anyways, I'm glad you are feeling a little bit better and I hope Spring comes your way soon. I'm having the cooped-up problem here too, all weather related though. I've decided this cold weather isn't so fun for babies! Only 9 more day til spring!

Zach and Katie Hillstead said...

Congratulations!!!! I am right behind you! I haven't officially announced it yet, because I am only nine weeks....but so fun that we are due right around the same time! Hope you start feeling better soon!

Train Gang said...

WHOOOOO HOOOOO! I'm so excited you are on your next round!!!!! Its known that you and Brent make THE cutest babies now, so you should probably have about 10.

sorry for the sickies. Clem will never remember this tough time, I promise!!! just you will!

Jeff and Krishawn said...

Congrats my friend!!! We are so excited for you guys. I agree with Steph...another girl. I'm glad you are feeling better. I hope you have a good time in Denver and have success with the job hunt. Love ya guys!!

Bryce-n-Michelle said...

Congrats Julie! I am so excited for you. :) I hope that you are able to feel better soon.

jessie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Oh my gosh - I hadn't checked your blog in forever because it wasn't updated in a while so I JUST now read this post! I'm so excited for you! I'm really glad you're starting to feel better...it's no fun trying to entertain a toddler when you feel like crap! :)

So when is your due date?! Will you still be in Connecticut when the baby comes? YAY!! I'M so happy for you! Babies are the BEST!!!

Kauti Nicholls said...

congratulations Julie! that's great news :) hope you are feeling better now!

James and Tricia Thomas said...

Congratulations!!! I think is a boy but I have been wrong lately so...