Monday, January 19, 2009

Baby it's cold outside!

So it's freezing outside and I'm dying!  It's been a rough week with highs in the single digits and teens with lots of snow.  We've heard it's been a bad winter compared to those in recent years here in Connecticut.  Lucky us, we're coming from 4 warm years in Florida trying to adjust.  It really hasn't been as bad as I imagined it might be....but it's starting to get old already and we're not even through January.  Brent is always excited to report the upcoming chilly forecast and walks to and from work every day loving every minute of it.  I don't know what's wrong with him.  It's not normal.  Lets just I haven't been leaving the house much recently....especially with Clementine.  I miss Florida weather.


This was the original coat that I bought for Clementine several months ago.  It was super cute.  Sadly, it was lost in a casualty over Christmas at Brent's family's house.  Sophie (the dog) ate a nice big hole in the hood and so I had to lay it to rest.



This is the replacement coat that Grandpa Nielsen bought for Clemie.  She got the hat and mittens for Christmas and she actually let us put them on her so we had to get a picture of her all bundled up!  What a doll!




7 comments:

Aaron and Bonnie said...

Clemie is just too cute!! Thanks so much for the Christmas card, it was adorable. I feel for you in that cold weather. Yesterday here in St. George we walked to my mom's house-2 miles away-with no coats!! I love Sunny St. George!! Probably a lot like Florida was for you.

kylee said...

Clementine is so cute! I love both the coats! And the cold. Yeah, Brynlee, Boston, and I are having a hard time adjusting too. We don't leave the house much since it is so cold all the time. I miss Florida :(

Wendie said...

Clemie's new coat is too cute. I especially love those boots though. They make everything for babies now!! We're adjusting so much to Las Vegas weather that we now think evenings in the 50s are freeeeezzzziiinnng! Come visit soon. The weather's fine :)

Jeff and Krishawn said...

She is the cutest thing ever. I can't believe how big she is. I may need some fashion help if these babies are girls.

Stephanie Black said...

Super cute! I love the new coat! I think it is fun to dress in all the winter stuff, too bad the kids don't enjoy it as much! Where's your big coat??

Train Gang said...

That face is TOO sweet to be frozen!!!!!! Her heart would melt the frost though; I just can't get enough pictures of her.

Unknown said...

hey!! i wish so bad you still lived in florida! we are moving to orlando for a couple months this summer for zach's job. i would love to see you sometime...miss you too!