Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Clementine's First Day of Preschool!

Today was Clementine's first day of preschool.  Both of us were very excited!  I know most moms might be a little hesitant and sad to see their little ones go to school, but me....not so much.  It is only 2 hours, twice a week....so that hardly gives me enough time to start missing her.  I'm so excited for her to learn lots of new things this year and make new friends.  I think it will be great for everyone involved :)

Clementine insisting the picture be taken with me in it.



Clemie goofing off while I'm trying to take a picture.



Look at how cooperative she is.  At least you get a good look at the bag Grandma Nielsen made her for school.  Princesses of course....she also has a Princess and the Frog edition.


I told her to make a silly face.



I told her to dance.


Finally.....a smile.  A cheesy one, but we'll take it.



I forgot to take pictures of me dropping her off (we were LATE....on the fist day), but this is her chipper self coming out.


The Classmates waiting for their momma's.
  

I couldn't get her to look at me...but she was happy.  That is Miss Annie behind her.  The teacher of course.  She's Great!


Time to go home!

5 comments:

Stephanie Black said...

So cute! I love all the pics! I can totally understand the 2 hours 2 times a week is not feeling like quite enough. I'm feeling like that and I have 3 hours, 3 times a week, but it's a little bit of something and I'll take any time I can get! :) I hope she has a fun year!

Jody @ Raising Fin and Fish said...

I can't believe how old little Clemie is... before you know it she'll be going to prom!

David said...

thanks for your sharing, I appreciate http://essay-writings-service.com this. keep up the good work=-O

yogaseven said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

links of london
kobe shoes
huaraches shoes
michael kors handbags outlet
michael kors
adidas yeezy boost
led shoes
nike football boots
longchamp bags
michael kors outlet online