Thursday, January 28, 2010

Our Electronics Junkie

For those of you that know Clementine, you know she is an absolute electronics nut. She is especially fond of "numbs" or phones and computers. You should see her work an iphone. She is a pro. People stare in amazement when they she her whip through pages and applications. She even has her own iTouch. I know, it is crazy that a 2 year old would have that nice of electronics, but it helps keep us all sane at times.

She recently took at trip to the mall with her Grandma to visit the Apple Store. As you can see by the pictures, she was in heaven. I heard all the sales people got a big kick out of her. She cracks me up.



This was Clemie attempting a nap at Grandmas house. She has to have her iTouch when she goes to sleep now. She loves to watch YoGabbaGabba, Jacks Big Music Show, surfs the web, plays games, etc. I think it's actually a little out of control. I hope we're not causing some permanent damage by allowing her to do this.

4 comments:

James and Tricia Thomas said...

I honestly feel better after reading this post. Preston has had an old iPhone since he was 2 and he is obsessed with it!!!! That kid can work a phone better than anyone I know!!!

Stephanie Black said...

This is hilarious! My kids just break our electronics. I need to see Clemie in action with this. She looks cute in those pictures, just mesmerized by it all.

kylee said...

haha, that's hilarious! Isn't it amazing what little kids can do!

Unknown said...

nmd
roshe shoes
yeezy boost 350 v2
longchamp sale
nike air huarache
chrome hearts
cheap jordans
kyrie shoes
adidas tubular
kobe 11