Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Matching Shoes




About a month ago we when shopping in Hartford.  My friend Jody was in town, so Brent and Clemie went off by themselves while Jody and I visited some stores.  Before I knew it Brent and Clemie showed up....Clemie had some new shoes on.  Normally I buy everything for Clemie and have to approve of everything that she wears.  Needless to say, I didn't approve of the new shoes Brent had bought her.   I would have been mad, but he was so excited about the daddy daughter matching shoes.  He's still trying to convince me to buy a matching pair.  I continue to turn him down and always will.

Brent got his "ugly" and might I add expensive shoes while I was out of town, so there was no stopping him.  I try and not let them bother me, but they are not the most fashionable item in his closet.


2 comments:

James and Tricia Thomas said...

That is such a cute story!! I think those shoes are adorable on her!!!

Stephanie Black said...

Too funny!