Thursday, August 21, 2008

Our Little Munchkin

I took a trip to Las Vegas this past week to visit my family.  These pictures are courtesy of my sister Wendie.  They just couldn't be any cuter.  I don't know how I ended up with such a pretty baby!  She just gets more beautiful by the day.  She has developed quite the personality these days and is growing up so fast.  Her most recent accomplishments are standing on her own and attempting to walk.  She can't get in more than a step or two without getting overexcited and falling to her knees....but it is so fun to watch her try.  I'm sure she'll be on the run before too much longer.  I just hope I'll be able to keep up with her!


11 comments:

Rachael said...

You guys, she is absolutely gorgeous! Those are the neatest pictures.

Aaron and Bonnie said...

What a beautiful little baby! I love her dress too. Cute, Cute, Cute!

Train Gang said...

its easy to tell how she got so beautiful, she is perfect combo of Julie and Brent.

Zach and Katie Hillstead said...

she is so beautiful! those pictures are amazing!

Jeff and Krishawn said...

Hello Nielsens...
What a cute little girl!! Good thing she does not look anything like Brent!! :) I'm glad you guys are doing well. We can't wait to see you guys again. We miss you guys. Friday nights are just not the same. xxoo

Stephanie Black said...

Julie,
I love the pictures! She looks so darn cute!!! What a cooperative baby for the pictures too, unlike some I know! :)

Summer said...

ok, Clemie is the cutest thing I have ever seen! She needs to be the next Gerber baby or something. Hope your doing well!

Goldthorpe Family! said...

Julie! I have never seen pictures of your ADORABLE little girl before! Um, talk about picture worthy!

Anne said...

She is a beautiful baby! It is so crazy how quickly they grow. Thank goodness for pictures so that we can freeze a bit of their "babiness".

JC Photography said...

She's beautiful!

Stephanie Black said...

She is soooo cute, but I want to see some new pictures of her walking!!!